COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
People Per Job respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide People Per Job’s Copyright Agent with the information specified below in the form of a “Notification of Alleged Infringement.” It is People Per Job’s policy to respond to clear Notifications of Alleged Infringement, and our policy is designed to make submitting Notifications of Alleged Infringement as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of Notifications that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. If you are a User (as defined in the User Agreement at https://www.peopleperjob.com/terms) or subscriber and concerned about the removal of or blocked access to your content, please provide People Per Job’s Copyright Agent with the written information specified below in the form of a “Counter-Notification.”
If you elect to send us a Counter-Notification, please send an email or letter to People Per Job’s registered Copyright Agent at the email or mailing address below:
Copyright Agent c/o People Per Job, Lahore, PK 54800 [email protected]
To be considered effective, a Counter-Notification must be submitted in writing and include the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the User or subscriber or a person authorized to act on behalf of the User or subscriber.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the User or subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- DMCA NOTIFICATION OF ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- If you would like to submit a claim of copyright infringement for material, please substantiate each claim by sending People Per Job’s registered Copyright Agent a Notification of Claimed Infringement at the email or mailing address below:
- [email protected]
- To be considered effective, a Notification of Alleged Infringement must be submitted in writing and include the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled
- Identification of the copyrighted material claimed to have been infringed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit People Per Job to contact person submitting the Notification, such as a physical address, email address, and telephone number
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit People Per Job to locate the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity
- A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person submitting the Notification is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- A statement that the person submitting the Notification has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law