People Per Job has an amazing community of very skilled users, particularly amongst the highly technical freelancers. We encourage users who find security vulnerabilities to report them to us as soon as possible. Keeping up with the latest in web security can be a daunting task and new vulnerabilities can appear in new and old products. At People Per Job, we do our absolute best to ensure that our website is as secure as possible
Do not engage in malicious activity
Example viewing another user’s private data or modifying data without authorization and include denial of service.
People Per Job recognizes the importance of researchers who contribute to the security of our website. To encourage bug and vulnerability reports, we will commit to not bringing private action nor public inquiry against researchers who follow these guidelines such that the vulnerability:
- is not published elsewhere
- is reported to People Per Job via the above email as soon as possible
- is verifiable by the security team
- exists on a domain owned by People Per Job (e.g. peopleperjob.com) with Https secure.
- Please include the following information in your submission:
- detailed instructions on how to reproduce the vulnerability
- a proof-of-concept or demonstration of the vulnerability
- an e-mail address we can contact you at your email